The Wisdom Compendium Sep 23 2005
Another neat site by my buddy Shanti. Check it out!
Update: you’ll have to wait until Shanti get’s the site fully going.
Update 2: go get’m.
Welcome to the Wisdom Compendium
September 22nd, 2005
The Wisdom Compendium is a collection of interviews, advice, and, well, hopefully much wisdom that’s being compiled by Shanti Braford.
The compendium was started in late 2005 with the goal of compiling as much sage advice and wisdom from those who I admire and respect. So, why not share the fruits of the labor and allow others to contribute to the effort as well?
Wisdom Compendium Goals
* Interview as many passionate, creative, innovative, foreward-thinking movers and shakers as possible.
* Let them sound off on questions like: What advice would you give yourself if you could go back in time 5, 10, 15 — 50 years ago?
* Release all content under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License
* Translate as much wisdom as possible into as many other languages as possible (similarly licensed)
* Add wiki functionality to allow any passionate Wisdom Compiler to contribute to the repository
* Perhaps one day compile the wisdom compendium into dead-tree format to give to high-school students, college grads, 20-somethings (god knows we need this) and 80-years young grandparents